50% are Soft & Medium Alloy,
50% are Hard Alloy.
More than 30 different alloys in total, including specialities like:
2618A, 4032, 6020, 6026, 6262, 7003, 7012, 7022 and two proprietary alloys:
Mg-Si lead-free aluminium alloy, mainly suitable for control blocks and pump carriers manufacturing within the automotive field.
- high mechanical properties
- superb machinability: small chips, reduced machining time, reduced machining tool wear
- in compliance with the following European directives:
2000/53/CE (ELV) and 2002/95/CE (RoHS)
Mg-Si-Mn system based aluminium alloy, developed mainly for forging stock applications, where medium-high strength as well as a low tendency for recrystallization is required on the end product.
- medium/high mechanical properties
- very fine grain structure
- good corrosion resistance